Laying off employees is a very difficult decision. One of the most common reasons of trimming the size of an organization is to adapt economic and financial changes. Some reputable organizations offer outplacement services to assist individuals during career transitions.
Reasons why organizations seek outplacement services
Employers hire an outplacement firm to help employees find a new job effectively and briskly. Here are some benefits that an organization can get through outplacement services San diego.
Holds reputation: If you are sacking your employees from your company, it will not affect employees, but your company’s reputation as well. With outplacement services San Diego, laid off employees feel protected and valued.
Decreases lawsuits: Outplacement services help employees to get another job quickly so it abates the risk of lawsuit.
Healthy relationship: Since workers contribute to the success of your organization, it’s a good idea that you don’t leave them in lurch. You render outplacement services, instead. It maintains a good relationship between you and your employees as it elucidates that you value your employees.
Saves cost: Outplacement services contribute to reduction in employees turnover cost. Further it doubles the chances of getting a job for employees, so it saves the cost incurred with severance package.
Reasons why employees seek outplacement services
When a company decides to lay off employees, it rankles employees. They start wondering in panic where they will get a paycheck from, how they will be able to get employment benefits etc. Outplacement services support employees to find another job quickly.
These services include:
- Resume and cover letter writing – it helps highlight your skills that help you get a job easily.
- Career counseling and personality tests – it involves job leads and follow-up counseling and advice.
- Professional networking and community help for career transition San Diego – it helps employees to be familiar with job search techniques.
- Interview scheduling and preparation
- Career guidance sessions and coaching
- Matching skills with area employers
- Access to career-retraining and education
- Employee benefit information and support
Executive Connexions Ltd is a UK based Career Coaching Company, working with clients globally via Skype and other online methods. We have a 92% success rate in helping outgoing employees land their next role, fast.