Ground-breaking job search strategy
It’s getting close…
A new way of attracting senior executive jobs to you, a pioneering new programme that will give senior executives the edge in the online job search market, is about to be launched.
BE FOUND will enable senior executives to promote themselves in the dynamic environment of online executive recruitment, taking their personal brand to the market place. As a senior level candidate this approach will set you apart from competitors, and place you as the candidate who best fills the needs of the organization or search consultant
The program is unveiled on Monday 25th January at 5.00pm (GMT) in a webinar hosted by Steve Nicholls, Managing Director of Executive Connexions, in conversation with Jim Claussen, Founder of the Executive Social Academy. The webinar includes a lively discussion and valuable tips for your job search with opportunities to interact.
How will this help you uncover executive jobs?
The programme’s full title – BE FOUND, Stand Out, Be Recruited and Future Proof Your Career, is an invitation to executives to learn techniques to create a strong footprint in the online jobs market place, drawing recruiters – and executive jobs – to them.
It takes a four step approach by explaining:
- Why the effective and proactive use of social is essential to successful executive searches, for recruiters and executives seeking new opportunities
- What social entails; the value of social media in creating high visibility and gaining access to the hidden job market
- How to use social to gain advantage by building a personal brand through online marketing
- The 48-day action plan: a step by step guide for executives using social media proactively to market themselves
BE FOUND will especially benefit executives who are new to the rapidly developing world of online promotion using social media. It provides clear and accessible explanations of terms, examples of how to use it and a glossary. The action plan can be personalised according to the individual’s profile and expertise.
We expect BE FOUND, and it’s adoption into our executive career coaching programmes to transform our clients’ approach to marketing themselves in their search for executive jobs.
We are witnessing a revolution in recruitment through social media and this will enable our clients to go out there and place themselves in front of the employers who count; not wait to be found by them.
Many clients come to us for advice having tried traditional searches. But with only around 20% of senior posts now being advertised, employers are increasingly turning to social media to find talent. BE FOUND is our answer to that. It complements our proven coaching and gives our clients the tools to build a strong and excellently networked profile in social, using the full range of written, visual and audio aids. It means they will stand out from the crowd, with new skills and an enhanced professional profile.
What will you get when you register for the webinar?
- Learn why now is the time to be active in social and digital
- Find out how to get recruiters to approach you based on your leadership capabilities, demonstrated in social
- Bring opportunities for executive jobs to you and land your next role faster
- All attendees will be offered a complimentary career strategy call for personalised advice following the webinar and those we speak to will receive a free gift
Click here to book your place now
Hurry – last few places remaining