Steve Nicholls interviews Ted Coiné
What will you learn when you watch this video?
- The value of ‘blue unicorns’ and leading in a new way
- How ‘social leadership’ is the new ‘thought leadership’
- Why more and more directors and board members are looking for social media skills as one of the Top 5 competencies in their CEO (which is set to become a common expectation of other employees too)
- How social leadership sets you apart from other senior level job candidates as a way of presenting your personal brand, demonstrating your expertise and building meaningful relationships
- What you can do to begin establishing yourself as a social leader (hint: it’s not as time-consuming as you might think!)
What will employers see when they google your name?
About Ted Coiné
Ted is a Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer and an Inc. Top 100 Leadership Expert. This stance at the crossroads of social and leadership gave Ted a unique perspective to identify the demise of Industrial Age management and the birth of the Social Age. The result, after five years of trend watching, interviewing and intensive research, is his latest book:
Ted is the Chief Marketing Officer at Meddle.it, an enterprise software firm that has been called “social media with training wheels” and “the next phase of content marketing and employee advocacy.
A leading influencer and recognised futurist, Ted’s speciality is the Social CEO and C-suite.
Want to know more about social leadership?
Ready to have your voice heard?
Showcase your expertise to the world in under 5 minutes a day with Meddle.it
Has Ted inspired you to get started on Twitter?
Read ‘How senior executives are tweeting their way to job search success’ for tips on establishing your personal brand, connecting with key players in your job search and sharing valuable content
Visit Openfor.business to find all the resources you need to thrive in this exciting new age of business